Everybody’s inner glow shines through when they feel amazing.
- It’s very important to stay true to a person’s personality when doing personal styling.
- Also you want to accentuate good features, and use hues and tones that compliment skin tones.
In these photos I styled my model Amber to look edgy, with a pinch of glam sprinkled in. I didn’t want to take away from her personality, so I kept that in tact. She’s a daring, edgy type of girl. She loves to stand out and make a statement.
The run down of my styling choices:
- The ripped jeans kept the edge, along with the cut out heels.
- The shimmery black shirt is feminine, but again, still edgy because of the color choice I chose.
- The tear drop earrings were the right touch to add that glam appeal, and make a dashing statement!
- The big gold bracelets were chosen to say, “BAM” look at me, and to bring attention to her toned arms.